Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another rant -- Colorado Public ... Radio?

www.cpr.org is not a site dedicated to cardio-pulmonary resuscitation. No, the letters stand for Colorado Public Radio. RADIO, yes, RADIO. However, I challenge you to find their radio broadcast frequencies on the home page. Or even an obvious link. FAIL.

A search for frequency will bring you to the Station Map where you will find that in and around Denver, the classical music station is 88.1 and the news (and news talk) is on 90.1.

Now you may be asking why in the world I'd be looking up an FM transmitter in this day and age. I still have analog radios. Really. And my ogg music player has one built-in and I regularly have it with me when exercising. And it's the holiday season here in the states... and I need to exercise. And yes, I can exercise to classical music.

No comments: