Friday, October 19, 2007


I find myself at times just typing fanciful, farcical, non-sensical, valueless comments (in chats and email.... ) I've come to call this behavior typologorrhea. However, there is a blogger already using typorhea as his nickname and that's probably a more accurate term. I was surprised to find no Google hits for typologorrhea so I've just recorded it in my blog for posterity.

Alternate spelling would be tyoplogorhea (with one r.)

No comments: